December 4, 2020
What is the Australia-Singapore Digital Economy Agreement (DEA)?
Highlights from the agreement and the new development.
- It would integrate paperless trading. Therefore, this means no more paperwork for each business dealings and activities. It would also contribute to the environment. In addition, it is a sustainable way of doing business.
- Promote secure digital exchange and sharing of trade information. Dissemination of information would be easier. Therefore, the sharing of critical information in a safe way is possible.
- Reduce hurdles lie in digital trade and promote a seamless trade environment. It would have a positive impact on business volume and dynamics.
- The Blockchain tryout aspires to trim down administration costs. Digital transactions would cut administrative costs. In addition, cost savings would be possible for traveling expenses. Above all, the technology would help in virtual meetings and conferences.
- It would create a better business culture that enhances trade efficiency.
- Help in sharing and exchanging electronic documents. These documents are safe to store and transfer. In addition, the exchange of documents is possible in a very quick time. Therefore, the documents will be safe. There is no need for storing files in piles. Accessing any document will be a matter of a few seconds.
- It will test digital verification platforms for primary certificates of origin.
- It is a big step towards Australia’s plan for Single Window Trade facilitation in the future.
November 26, 2020
Blockchain Application in COVID-19 Management
- Blockchain would ensure quick communication among all stakeholders when an epidemic strikes
- Effective Patient Consent data management is possible.
- A decentralized database would help connect all stakeholders in a single network
- The tracking of vaccine distribution could be helpful for pharmaceutical companies.
- A high level of transparency is possible in Blockchain-based applications.
- Communication among parties becomes easier.
- The storage of data here is secure and it is difficult to delete.
- Ensures quality control
- Blockchain can ensure a fair, transparent, and democratic process.
- Blockchain will record transactions made between 2 parties in an organized way.
November 24, 2020
Growth and Speculations
Why Bitcoin Price is Rising?
Factors Behind the Rise
November 21, 2020
The Dark Side of Cryptocurrency
Lack of Security In Case of Any Loss
The market is not regulated
Crypto Market is Fluctuating
Difficult to Understand
November 20, 2020
The Prediction: $20K in 2K20
Reasons behind Bitcoin rise
November 11, 2020
Expanding Indian Crypto Industry
Launching New Crypto Firms and Entry of Big brands
The Reluctant Regulators
November 9, 2020
Bitcoin Crossed $15,000 mark, reached near $16,000
Bitcoin: #1 Asset of 2020
November 7, 2020
10 Major Applications of Blockchain
1. Cryptocurrency (e.g. Bitcoin) Exchange
2. Record Keeping
3. Evidence of Ownership.
4. Personal identity security
5. Decentralized Cloud Storage
6. Smart Contracts
7. Enhanced Internet Browsing
8. Knowledge Sharing
10. Enhanced Advertising and Marketing
November 5, 2020
Key Features of Coinbase Card
- Instant Crypto Spending
- Global Usability
- Safety and Security
- Switch between cryptocurrencies
- Tracking of transactions/spending info
- Very Quick Transaction
October 27, 2020
The value of the cryptocurrency has left gold and silver behind it. Bitcoin‘s price (BTC) has crossed the $13,000 mark on 24th October 2020. There was an 8 percent single-day rise which is the 20th highest single-day rise since October 21, 2019. It is the highest value Bitcoin has seen since July 2019. Although surpassing $13,000 would be taken as a new milestone among crypto enthusiasts, it’s not fairly the largest rally in the past year. On Jan. 15, 2019, bitcoin was closed above $13,000. Crypto enthusiasts might be remembering that after 6 weeks after that day bitcoin reached an all-time high of $19,892.
The rally comes only after few hours of PayPal’s announcement of its entry into the cryptocurrency market. Recently, PayPal has revealed its plan of facilitating to buy, sell, and hold bitcoins, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoin BTC Cash.
Why Cryptocurrency is flying?
PayPal’s entry into the crypto market has provided a boost to the acceptance of digital currencies. Recently, Square and MicroStrategy have bitcoin investments. All this good news has resulted in this upsurge in bitcoin price.
This high rise of Bitcoin price implies that the world’s widely accepted cryptocurrency has now surpassed gold and silver to be the best “commodity” among the three. In the last week, the bitcoin price was up by 55% since October 21, 2019. Contrarily the price of silver and gold over the same period has increased by 40% and 27% respectively.
There are still people having skeptic views on cryptocurrencies. Recently Mike Novogratz, the former Goldman Sachs partner, and hedge fund manager has opined that Bitcoin is packed with values similar to “digital gold,” and will not likely be used as transactional currency for the next 5 years.
Positive impact on BTC share values
Blockchain stocks are keeping on rising as Bitcoin carry on mounting. Bitcoin-U.S. dollar prices reached a 16-month high in early U.S. trading this week. Bitcoin (BTC-USD, +4.5%) reached a new high, by breaching the $13.6K mark on 27th October 2020.
Bulls are in strong technical control as prices are in and keep on mounting on the daily chart. Indications are there, it may keep on rising in the coming weeks.
The bright future for BTC
BTC is going to be the digital currency of the future generation! Now the volume of the cryptocurrency market has reached around $397.9 billion. The figure was around $195 billion at the start of the year. To date, bitcoin has been the biggest digital coin with a market cap of $244 billion. Bitcoin has captured around 61% of the total market. Trends show that the worth of BTC is going to increase in the future.
Cryptocurrency has become the most valuable commodity while gold and silver are satisfied with the next two positions. The recent upsurge in the value of the digital currency is believed to be the entry of a few big names like PayPal, Square, and MicroStrategy, etc into the cryptocurrency market. The market analyses anticipate that the Bitcoin price is going to rise in the time to come.